Brought to you by:

2008-08-29

Gay Sex and the City #2

0 comments

Gay sex in the city 2
Top? Btm? Versatile? Which category are you under?

This is one of the few questions being asked whether you are in the chatrooms, dating someone, or when you are looking for a sex partner.

The term top, bottom, and versatile (also known as flex) has been widely used in the Gay circle.

I, for one, do not believe in any of this "nonsensical" terms as this only restricts my movement to be what I want to be. Let us look at this scenario:

Imagine if I am a top and I am looking for a bottom as a partner (be it sex or otherwise), it will be difficult for me as everytime when I found a top, I would have to reject him and said that I am looking for a bottom instead. Or worse, I would have to ask the top to be a bottom, which definitely will put the other guy in a tough situation. This goes the same for a bottom as well.

But when I am versatile (flex), I will be looking for someone who is also versatile for "matching" purposes. Or worse, when I am flex top or flex bottom and I have to look for the opposite of what I am.

Now looking at all this complicated terms, it seems that we are further categorising ourselves into different portions. It is like saying, "All bottoms, please move to the right. All tops, move up front."

We need to be mutual in order for all this to happen. Of course, if you say that you rather not do anal fun (like yours truly), then it saves all that trouble of top and bottom.

I would imagine one day if either one of the category is lopsided, then what would the other category be doing? Won't he have no choice at all, and be left alone?

I am not saying that it should be depleted from the gay community cause this is what sets us apart from the heterosexual world. But, shouldn't we think about it once in a while? I have thought about it and that what makes it difficult sometimes, when the raging hormones want me to shove it into his butt and/or when the butt is itching to receive that "poke".

Okay, I have been talking about sex all along. But what about in relationship? When you ask a couple who is bottom and top, or sometimes without asking, you may guess who takes on what role. It is normally being said as 'the guy and girl'.

The top is more aggressive, straight acting (lol!), acts as the man, show support and love for the bottom while the bottom is sometimes flamboyant, receives love and care from the top (and craves for them) and etc (you get the drift..)

What if for a change, both be the bottom and the top in the relationship. I would think it is more fun that way than doing 'what you are supposed to do'.

So, are you top, bottom, versatile or.. none?

0 comments: