Brought to you by:

2008-08-29

Gay Sex and the City #1

0 comments

Gay sex in the city 1
In this circle, there are 3 types of men, when it comes to sex of course:
1. The one who goes for non anal fun.
2. The one who goes for anal fun.
3. The one who goes for kinky sex (e.g. sado, bondage)

*I do not categorise masseurs as one of them as it is really up to them to offer special services*

Throughout my time being in Trevvy (then called Sgboy), it is normal for me to receive messages from unknown strangers who commented on my pictures and try to lead me on a sex-capade. But, being the cautious one, I offer a one-off ONS with no anal context. I have strict regulations on myself and of course, it is for my benefit. I do not want to get myself into trouble.

Some, after hearing it, would reject me there and then, but some agreed to it.

Looking back at it again, I believe that teenagers are lured too easily by this so-called hormones in them. I know, as I was one of them, and still am. But the main point is, teenagers as young as 11 are opening up too quickly, and are willing to try their luck on gay sex; risking their lives altogether.

I could only come up with 2 reasons why this happen:
1. No control
2. Peer Pressure

1. By no control, it means that these teenagers are either wild or their parents are not at home 90% of the time, due to work. It is this factor that is killing all the curiosity in these teenagers. As long as the kid is at home, the parents are fine with it and are always constantly reminding them not to open the door to strangers, but eventually, it happens.

These teens are undergoing the phase in their life where they want to know everything and they would like to try all those that they have seen in the TV or the internet. I know of someone whom I offered to coach him in his Mathematics for FREE. He replied by saying that since he couldn't afford to pay me in sum, he would pay me in other forms, such as sex. I directly rejected the offer and told him that I do not need to be paid and I am doing it for leisure.

2. Peer Pressure is of course the main root of all evil. When one friend describes his sex-capade as exciting and thrilling, the other would want to try it. And this leads to blind sex (sex without protection) and which will lead to unwanted spreading of diseases.

It is sometimes sad to see these teenagers, who have a bright future to be involved in all this. I sincerely hope something would be done to at least curb and protect them from future harm.

Yes, everywhere it is said to 'be safe and use a condom'. I agree with it. If you can't stop it totally, at least refrain from the spreading of HIV. I think the safest way is to settle down with a partner, know he/she is there for you for the rest of your lives and hope for the best in the future.

Me? I am still searching for the one to knock on my heart, before I open it.

0 comments: